DEFY THE ODDS - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to, and use of this website are subject to these terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site you signify your acceptance of these terms. If at any time you do not agree to any these terms you should discontinue your use of this website immediately. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree unconditionally to all.
1. Defy The Odds Pty Ltd – (DTOPL) takes all care in the providing information we accept no responsibility nor warrants the accuracy of the information displayed.
2. Information on DTOPL has been provided for entertainment purposes only
3. GAMBLING INVOKES RISK. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for your gambling losses. Any monetary investment based on information displayed on the site (or affiliated sites) is at the risk of the investor.
4. There will be no refunds or returns of fees once paid.
5. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about DTOPL, we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation offering them).
6. You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access DTOPL, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
7. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
8. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
9. You will not use DTOPL to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You and only you can use our tips, by providing tips to other parties you are personally responsible for any damages or loss of Income and will compensate DTOPL for any damages and loss of Income.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
12. You will not provide any false personal information on DTOPL, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
13. You will not use DTOPL if you are under 18.
14. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
15. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
16. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
17. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission.
18. We may, at our discretion, terminate access to DTOPL at any time for any reason. We are not obliged to give reasons for such termination.
19. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any kind for any loss resulting from the incorrect or non-operation of any feature(s) within DTOPL.
20. Maintenance of an unscheduled nature may need to be performed due to equipment failure. If maintenance is required, we will endeavour to make the service operational again as soon as possible.
21. Whilst this site provides information and odds from Betting Agencies in good faith, it cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions on the site as we are entirely reliant on the accuracy of information from third party sources, namely the Betting Agencies.
22. The responsibility lies with the end user to ensure that they are satisfied that the Odds they have selected and the value of the wager are correct.
23. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any kind for any loss resulting from any action taken or not taken, or your reliance on any information or material that is posted on or available from our website.
24. We accept no responsibility for any wager that may be placed and that you acknowledge that there is no assurance of the acceptance or accuracy of any wager in respect of any sport or race placed through our website.
25. We will & do not give any of your information or content to advertisers or other third parties.
26. Payments are on a subscription basis, by accepting these conditions you authorise DTOPL to charge you on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription.
27. From time to time we may amend the terms. By continuing to use the site after such amendments have been made you are agreeing to be bound by the terms as amended. If at any time you do not agree to these terms you should discontinue your use of the website.
28. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of The Website to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time by contacting us. In all such cases, this Statement will still apply.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Deft The Odds Pty Ltd, and supersedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
By using this site and signing up to DTOPL I hereby acknowledge receipt of these Terms and Conditions and understand and the nature and effect of these Terms and Conditions. I agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.